Area Sales Manager - Banjarmasin
Position Summary1. Maximize revenue and profit by setting sales strategies and plans that focuses on the assigned region/market based on the sales strategies.
2. Build the foundation for maximizing sales revenue and profit by providing continued support through communication with the assigned region/market.
Role and Responsibilities
1. [Sales target management] Manage the optimal sales target that will drive the growth of the business unit and drive to encourage employee morale.
2. [Sales strategy setting] Review the optimal sales strategy that will allow to meet the sales target by analyzing the assigned market, product, and competitor data.
3. [Sales support] Manage the material and human resources support to a relevant region or business organization and their efforts to meet the sales target.
4. [Sales monitoring, opportunity identification and risk management] Monitor sales and operation status and other issues and eliminate risk factors through communication.
Skills and Qualifications
May lead a small team of professionals with limited control over budget spending or HR management such as recruiting or dismissal and supervises mentoring and coaching for team members
Typically implements short-term action plans rather than developing policy, process or strategy
Enhances or Improves methods or procedures and provides coaching to team members to ensure successful outcome
Has deep knowledge on one job area or broad knowledge on several job areas
Typically requires at least 8 years of related experience and a Bachelor's degree; or 6 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD with 3 years
Samsung Electronics is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, and network systems, and the entire semiconductor industry with our memory, system LSI, foundry, and LED solutions. Samsung is also leading in the development of the Internet of Things through, among others, our Smart Home and Digital Health initiatives.
Since being established in 1969, Samsung Electronics has grown into one of the worlds leading technology companies, and become recognized as one of the top global brands. Our network now extends across the world, and Samsung takes great pride in the creativity and diversity of its talented people, who drive our growth. To discover more, please visit our