Associate Product Manager - Customer Experience
Are you passionately seeking new knowledge to tackle big challenge? In Pegipegi, we believe in simplicity, problem solving, continuous learning and mission-driven life. We’re looking for talent who focus on create meaningful impact and never settles to keep learning.
Are you up for the challenge? Join us and let’s grow together!
We are looking for an experienced Associate Product Manager to participate in the creation of new products and features, from the idea stage to launch. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in end-to-end project management. Your main responsibilities include gathering product requirements, prioritizing feature implementations and improving overall user experience. Ultimately, you’ll work with internal teams to build products that fill gaps in market and increase customer satisfaction.
- Understand user needs and preferences to create solid use cases of product requirement.
- Collaborate with product management, engineering, and product design team to deliver scalable and excellent product- Build alignment with cross-functional partners (marketing, operations, finance, and legal) to deliver the committed development plans.
- Analyze metrics of product success and health.
- Contribute on the definition and implementation of effective and efficient product management and project management standard to be used by wider product management team.
- Manage product operations excellence.
- Provide leadership and be accountable in time of crisis (e.g., product is down) to make sure that the crisis is well managed and the negative business impacts are mitigated, and to ensure the post-mortem analysis is well conducted and concluded, so that risk measurement is implemented to avoid the same problem to occur.
- Conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps
- Suggest product enhancements to improve user experience
- Analyze competition
- Minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Experience in product management will be an advantage.
- Demonstrated track record of leadership.
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in starting/running own business will be an advantage.
Establishes sales plans to achieve forecasts and annual sales target in its sales area; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new produts Lihat Selengkapnya