Corporate Legal Staff
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
- Drafting/review any legal document, leases and related documentation, including LOI's, lease agreement, license agreement, renewals, amendments, termination notices and all other documentation required for the full-cycle of a lease transaction.
- Interprets lease language, abstracts new leases and translates that information into a company database.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate
- courses of action have been taken.
- Review all contracts or any other documentation where the Company has committed itself and assess legal implications that need to be brought to the executive management’s attention.
- Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities.
- Excellent English script ability and contract drafting skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in contract implementation and monitoring.
- Some experience in corporate law and law of contract is essential.
- Fully computer literate with good knowledge of Windows – Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Team player.
- Ability to plan, organize and work under pressure
- At least three years’ post-article experience
Sejak 20 April 2019
Berakhir 20 Mei 2019