Decorative Retail Consultant for East Java
Indonesia is SEAP’s biggest and most competitive paint market, with strong local players and several of the major global competitors having local operations. Jotun is market leader in 3 of 4 segments and has outperformed the market in recent years. This is achieved by high customer focus and service levels in the world’s biggest archipelago, driven through a strong penguin spirit and cooperation amongst departments. Our heart of Operations is in Jakarta where we have our Distribution Center, Paint and Powder factory. To be close to our customers in this complex market we also have 7 branch offices and warehouses. We take pride in continuously improving to raise our standards and efficiency to support the growth and achieve economies of scale in a safe and positive work environment. Jotun is expanding rapidly in Indonesia and seeking a dynamic and ambitious professional to strengthen Decorative Retail department as the Decorative Retail Consultant. The successful candidate will sell and promote decorative products to current customers and seek for new potentials in East Java area by providing professional sales service, monitoring collection, coordinating with other departments, and responding quickly to meet customers' request to ensure the budgeted sales, market shares, gross margin, DSO target, and excellent customers satisfaction are achieved. This position will be based in Surabaya, Indonesia covering East Java and report directly to Area Sales Coordinator East Java and Bali.Responsibility
- Achieve sales target by maintaining current customers and seek for new potential customers to ensure the budgeted sales is achieved and gross margin increased
- Promote Decorative products by coordinating with Marketing and Technical team to secure new customers and increase brand awareness in order to have more market share in respective area
- Monitor collection by following up collection and coordinating with Finance Department to ensure customer payment is received within agreed term to achieve budgeted days outstanding (DSO) target
- Provide high quality product and services by coordinating with other departments to ensure customer's satisfaction is achieved
- College / University, Bachelor's degree
- Initiative & Responsibility: acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Influence: makes an impact; convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully
- Networking: builds a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve objectives
- Analysis & Judgment: quickly understands and analyzes complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgments
- Execution: adheres to company rules and procedures; executes plans with commitment and determination; achieves high quality results
- Effective Communication: communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
- Bachelor degree from any discipline
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field, especially in retail market or FMCG
- Has a driven personality, talkative, able to convince and persuade others
- Good command in English (spoken and written)
- Has own car and driving license A
- Willing to be located in Surabaya and mobile in all operative areas
- Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia)
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and Jotun Academy.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- A continuous focus on reinventing and innovating high quality products.
- An international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness.
- Exciting challenges in a growing company with excellent financial results.
- Insurance and Pension schemes
- Full time
Head of Enterprise SalesApply share this job Email Job Save Job South Jakarta Permanent Bullet points Work for an esteemed world-class organization. Lihat Selengkapnya