Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Job Number 19090654
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Renaissance Bali Uluwatu Resort & Spa, Jalan Pantai Balangan 1 No 1, Bali, Indonesia, Indonesia VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask "why" when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
The Loyalty Manager is responsible to recognize and engage with our Elite, Cobalt and redemption stay members to deliver on the highest quality of member stay experience.
This role manages and coordinates all aspects of Elite, Cobalt and redemption stay members experience from arrival on meet and greet, during stays as one point of contact and recognition throughout the entire hotel, departures to bid farewell and post-stay feedback in Empower GXP and with Customer Engagement Centre.
The Loyalty Manager directs, implements and evaluates the quality of products and services provided to Elite, Cobalt & redemption stay members as measured by guestVoice - Elite Appreciation and Enrollment results.
This personnel will partner with Marriott Bonvoy Head Connector and Connector team to ensure effective communication and member engagement pull-through across the entire hotel, in creating extra-ordinary and highly personalized experiences to Elite, Cobalt and redemption members. The Marriott Bonvoy Loyalty Manager will also support the Marriott Bonvoy Head Connector in activation and implementation of Marriott Bonvoy Program initiatives.
Responsible for managing and supervising all component of Loyalty operations and programs launches.
The Loyalty Manager will partner with Human Resources to train & sustain My Marriott Bonvoy stories.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Manage and supervise the Loyalty Officer
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work assignments; delegate work.
- Ability to be a clear thinker, analyze and resolve problems, exercising good judgement.
- Ability to direct the performance of staff and follow up with coaching and guidance to praise or make corrections.
- Ability to motivate staff and maintain a cohesive team.
- Collaborate with Ambassador Liaison of Customer Engagement Center (CEC) on special requests and arrangement for Ambassador Elite members and Cobalt members.
- Collaborate with Head Connector and Connector team to review the service strategy on Elite members journey to drive Elite Appreciation by tiers.
- Collaborate with Rooms Controller to check on all arrangement are smooth for Elite, Cobalt and redemption stay members requests on pre-arrival planning of pre-block rooms for arrivals, allocation of room upgrades, amenities based on Elite members’ preferences and redemption stay requests.
- Review Elite members redemption stay reservation and special occasions stay information (e.g., birthday, anniversary, wedding couples, family stay etc.) to create “surprise and delight” moments and coordinate with Head Connector, Connector team and other departments to ensure stay preferences are executed.
- Be responsible for organizing and executing personalized welcome card from General Manager/ Executive Committee/Head Connector for welcome amenities or special occasions of Elite members.
- Be responsible for monitoring and taking care of Elite members on arrival experience with Bell Services and Front Desk.
- Be responsible to ensure warm welcome of Elite members upon arrival by General Manager/Executive Committee/Head Connector/Loyalty Manager/Loyalty Officer based on tiers.
- Be responsible and collaborate with Front Desk on fast check-in or in-room check-in by Loyalty Officer.
- Be present at the lobby, the Executive Lounge, restaurant during peak time with Elite members to engage and create emotional connection to anticipate the Elite members’ needs.
- Be present to assist Elite members request on dining, facilities and activities during stays.
- Be responsible to capture actionable preference of Elite members during stays and give what matters to surprise and delight. Record the specific actionable preferences into Empower GXP.
- Prepare with Front Office on express check-out for Elite members if required.
- Bid fond farewell to Elite members.
- Take ownership as first contact resolution for Elite members, engage with Elite members to gather feedback during stay.
- Update Elite member preferences into Empower GXP and use Guest Planning Screen report to identify opportunities for future stays.
- Create daily meeting content on Elite members, My Marriott Bonvoy report to identify trends on member sentiments.
- Read and be familiar with the latest feedback and verbatim from members in relation to guestVoice – Elite Appreciation.
- Well versed in Marriott Bonvoy Global Benefits and Asia Pacific Continent enhanced benefits.
- Host Loyalty operations meeting with Head Connector and connector team.
- Conduct Loyalty mindset training with Head Connector for new hire during on-boarding.
- Conduct current team training with Head Connector on new Marriott Bonvoy program initiatives.
- Train and drive My Marriott Bonvoy storytelling culture.
- Conduct refresher training with Head Connector when required to drive Elite Appreciation and Enrollment results.
- Communicate and organize with General Manager, Head Connector and Sales & Marketing Connector to create Marriott Bonvoy Moments.
- Communicate and organize with General Manager, Head Connector and Connector team to execute Marriott Bonvoy initiatives from Global and Asia Pacific Loyalty Operations.
OTHER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES 1. Policies and Procedures
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
- Follow company and department policies and procedures.
- Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Ensure uniform, nametags, and personal appearance are clean, hygienic, professional and in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Protect company tools, equipment, machines, or other assets in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette including answering the phone within 3 rings, answering with a smile in one's voice, using the callers' name, transferring calls to appropriate person/department, requesting permission before placing the caller on hold, taking and relaying messages, and allowing the caller to end the call.
- Speak to Elite members and co-workers using clear, appropriate and professional language.
- Exchange information with other employees using electronic devices.
- Talk and listen to other employees to effectively exchange information.
- Provide assistances to coworkers, ensuring they understand their tasks.
- Discuss work topics, activities, or problems with coworkers, supervisors, or managers discreetly and quietly, avoiding public areas of the property.
- Prepare and review written documents (e.g., daily logs, business letters, memoranda, reports), including proofreading and editing written information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Coordinate tasks and work with other departments to ensure that the department runs efficiently related to Marriott Bonvoy.
- Serve as a departmental role model or mentor by working alongside employees to perform technical or functional job duties.
- Help to onboard new hires with training and sustainment of Marriott Bonvoy.
- Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
- Develop and maintain positive, productive working relationships with associates and other departments.
- Handle sensitive issues with associates and/or guests with tact, respect, diplomacy and confidentiality.
- Partner and assist others to promote an environment of teamwork and achieve common goals.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Actively use guestVoice to support Loyalty execution on Elite members experiences or anticipate challenges prior to Elite members arrival.
- Communicate to appropriate managers / staff about Elite members.
- Review requests for late check-outs and provide guidance accordingly.
- Verify and adjust billing for Elite members.
- Activate room keys using electronic key machine and re-issue new room keys to Elite members as necessary by verifying guest identity and using electronic key machine.
- Contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Bellman, Front Desk, Housekeeping, Engineering, Security/Loss Prevention) as necessary to resolve Elite members call, request, or problem.
- Follow up with Elite members to ensure their requests or problems have been met to their satisfaction.
- Adaptability: Maintains performance level under pressure or when experiencing changes or challenges in the workplace.
- Communication: Conveys information and ideas to others in a convincing and engaging manner through a variety of methods.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making: Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; obtains and compares information from different sources to draw conclusions, develop and evaluate alternatives and solutions, solve problems, and choose a course of action.
- Professional Demeanor: Exhibits behavioral styles that convey confidence and command respect from others; makes a good first impression and represents the company in alignment with its values.
- Building and Contributing to Teams: Actively participates as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals.
- Driving for results: Sets high standards of performance for self and/or others; assume responsibility for work objectives; initiates, focuses and monitors the efforts of self and/or others toward the accomplishment of goals; proactively takes action and goes beyond what is required.
- Planning and Organizing: Gathers information and resources required to set a plan of action for self/or others; prioritized and arranges work requirements to accomplish goals and ensure work is completed.
- Coworker Relationships: Interacts with others in a way that builds openness, trust, and confidence in the pursuit of organizational goals and lasting relationships.
- Customer Relationships: Develops and sustains relationships based on an understanding of customer needs and actions consistent with the company’s service standards.
- Global Mindset: Supports employees and business partners with diverse styles, abilities, motivations, and/or cultural perspectives; utilizes differences to drive innovation, engagement and enhance business results; and ensures employees are given the opportunity to contribute to their full potential.
- Organizational Capability: Evaluates and adapts the structure of own assignments and suggests improvements to work processes to best fit the needs and/or support the goals of an organizational unit.
- Talent Management: Provides support and feedback to help individuals develop and strengthen skills and abilities needed to accomplish work objectives.
- Applied Learning: Seeks and makes the most of learning opportunities to improve performance of self and/or others.
- Business Acumen: Understands and utilizes professional skills and knowledge in a specific functional area of conduct.
- Technical Acumen: Understands and utilizes professional skills and knowledge in specific functional area to conduct.
- Basic Computer Skills: Uses basic computer hardware and software (e.g. personal computers, word processing software, Internet browsers, etc.).
- Mathematical Reasoning: Demonstrates ability to add, subtract, multiply or divide, quickly, correctly, and in a way that allows one to solve work-related issues.
- Oral Comprehension: Demonstrates ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Reading comprehension: Demonstrates understanding of written sentences and paragraphs in work-related documents.
- Writing: communicates effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Sejak 03 Juli 2019
Berakhir 03 Agustus 2019