Risk Operation Analyst 1
The Risk Operations AnaIyst is a trainee professional role. Requires a good knowledge of the range of processes, procedures and systems to be used in carrying out assigned tasks and a basic understanding of the underlying concepts and principles upon which the job is based. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Makes evaluative judgements based on the analysis of factual information. They are expected to resolve problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and will be guided by precedents. Must be able to exchange information in a concise and logical way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own job.
- Activation and maintenance of locally approved credit obligors in the credit system
- Preparation of credit approvals (CA) document in the credit system based on the data provided by the RM and Risk for Annual Review, Interim, Extension and Initial following the established procedures, policies and checkpoints;
- Input and maintenance of approved credit facilities in the credit system (e.g. facility creation, allocations/re-allocations, facility amendment, cancellation, classification, special handling instructions, and updates using “As Of” functionality);
- Ensure that the credit approvals are obtained and in compliance to the credit policy.
- Review and rectification of data exceptions.; month-end adjustments on credit facilities via "as of" functionality. Monitoring, completion/filing of fully approved workflows;
- Monthly reporting of Expiring CAs and Expired CAs;
- Checking of approval for Classified Credit Review if in compliance to the credit policy.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Organizational and time management (prioritization of tasks, multi-tasking, etc.); Attention to detail/Quality orientation; Customer focus; Ability to work under pressure; Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills/teamwork; Business writing skills; Flexibility and adaptability to change; Analytical thinking; Basic computer software skills such as Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
-Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - ID
-Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE.
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE.
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE.