Social Media Manager
Are you obsessed with the gym and social media marketing?
This is your opportunity to score an amazing Social Media Marketing Manager role with EHPlabs, the global leader in the supplement, fitness and social media marketing space.
EHPlabs is a global leader in the sports/gym supplement and health and fitness industry, gaining viral notoriety with our award-winning fat burner product, OxyShred. We’re obsessed with creating the best products in the world, while simultaneously offering the best customer experience possible. In our short 6 years since inception, EHPlabs is proud to have positively impacted over 2 million people’s lives with our industry-leading gym supplements. The majority of our EHPlabs mega-fans have discovered us through social media content and awareness marketing, and are now part of our loyal community.
A sister brand of EHPlabs, BLESSED (Plant Protein), has a key focus on providing health and lifestyle nutrition products to the vegan, vegetarian, dairy-free, lactose-free and wholefood all natural markets.
We are also excited to be pioneering the health and fitness industry through technology and app development. We are constantly looking at more effective and meaningful ways of reaching our audiences, and technology development is our conduit for this.
You love to win and be part of a winning team. You are not a regular 9-to-5er style person and you love being in environments that challenge and bring the best out of you.
You have a passion for marketing (especially within social media and digital content marketing) with an obsession for the gym/fitness. You are an ambitious and competitive person and a mega-fan of EHPlabs and a keen follower of the supplement and fitness industry across social media, including EHPlabs sponsored athletes and other fitness influencers on IG and Youtube.
You are extremely passionate about all facets of social media marketing and channel growth, specifically across Instagram (IG Story and IG TV), YouTube, Facebook, Twitter etc. You are a creative thinker that is able to develop strong campaigns across multiple platforms and hold other people accountable to deliverables and timelines.
You set the bar for excellence in community building, loyalty nurturing and brand development through social media. You understand the importance of growing our community and continuing to engage our current audience through innovative content plans and new ideas.
You have strong people skills, small team management experience and a knowledge of influencer marketing.
You are able to work collaboratively with other people in the team as well as across other departments (Digital Performance, Creative (Graphic Design and Videography), Technical Content and Customer Experience).
About THE ROLE
- You are the go-to expert within social media marketing (content and social marketing activities) with a focus on growing engagement, community and brand value.
- Manage and mentor a small team of social media / marketing specialists
- Manage key relationships, nurturing and developing these and acting as key point of contact across all digital / social media marketing projects
- Lead and deliver social media marketing strategy for the team and athletes, with a huge focus on hyper-growth and brand/community building.
- Analyse and optimise current digital marketing channels and implement any new reporting platforms should they be needed
- Measure and report on the performance of all social media campaigns, training junior members across analytics and measuring campaign effectiveness
- Monitor social media activities, including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Blog & Twitter
- Provide initiative, advice and support for marketing team initiatives
- Analyse the market, competitors and audience providing actionable insights
- Liaise with senior stakeholders in the business educating and reporting back on campaign success
- Develop strategy and collaborate with the Athlete and Partnerships (Influencer) Team in managing the delivery of digital marketing campaigns and plans for our Athletes and social media influencers
- Marketing project management and task scheduling via task management system (Asana)
- Report on all key metrics and have experience reporting upwards and back to athletes on campaign success and ROI
- Strategise, plan and manage the execution of direct response (traffic & sales) and brand/community building via social media channels, including effective social media omni-channel campaign execution
- Conduct regular WIP meetings and delivery monthly reporting.
- Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing & eCommerce and working closely alongside our CEO and Chief Brand Officer
There are 3 roles on offer:
- Social Media Manager (Content & Growth Strategy - EHPlabs channels)
- Social Media Manager (Athlete and Influencer channel strategist)
- Social Media Manager (Creative Content and Campaigns)
Please specify which role you are applying for in your cover letter.
To be considered for this role, you must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruiters, thanks for thinking of us! We have this one covered!